Do you need a professional, articulate, and native English speaker to act as host or moderator for your next offline or online event?
I have extensive experience in moderating both online and traditional in-person events. In addition to moderating the event itself, I would also extensively liaise with event organisers, speakers, and technical personnel to ensure a seamless hosting and moderation of the event.
If you’re interested in hiring me to moderate your next event, please use the contact form below to get in touch.
- National XR Day, Delft (Netherlands), July 2023.
- Quiz NightXL (Co-host), Eindhoven (Netherlands), June 2023.
- Next Gen Event at SURF, Utrecht (Netherlands), May 2023.
- UCD ENGAGE Science Communication Competition, Dublin, April 2023.
- M2i Materials Science Conference (Poster competition), Noordwijkerhout (Netherlands), December 2022.
- FAIR Data Day, Jaarbeurs in Utrecht (Netherlands), November 2022.
- Heineken Prizes, Amsterdam (Netherlands), September 2022.
- dX Diabetes Event with Abbott (keynote talk & session moderation), Barcelona (Spain), April 2022.
- Alliance Meeting, December 2020 (YouTube, live).
- Opening of the Academic Year, TU Eindhoven, 2020. (YouTube, pre-recorded);